Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She Calls me Daaa... D



Well, my little Yetta above, amazed me once again. Last night I worked a little late and was very suprised that boogie was still awake when I got home. Well, we needed a few things from the store so Karen said, "Spend some time with Bella before she goes to bed I'll run to the store". Well, I was hoping to feed her a bottle, talking with her for bit, and have her fall asleep since it was past her bed time. What time that is I'm really not sure but it was getting late. After I fed her the bottle she popped up and started mouthing words. She looked like a low budget Asian film. The mouth was moving but no words. Then all of sudden I hear, Daa-Deeee, Daaaa-Deeee, Dad, Dad, Dad. Of course, I got on the phone and called Karen to tell her the news. Needless to say I wasn't believed by my lovely wife. Jealousy is such an ugly thang! She stated, "Some women want to believe they are pregnant so bad their body starts to react to make them look pregnant. I believe that's what's happening to you?" Was she talking about my gut making me look like I'm pregnant or is she saying I have wishful thinking about hearing daddy? Hmmmmmmm...

Anyway, My Boogie calls me .. Daaaaa Da! and I'm sticking to it!

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwwww that is so sweet!!! You wont have to wonder long because if she really was saying it, she isn't going to stop!! Have I told you how cute the picture of her sandals is?

Michelle said...

First of all I LOVE the picture of her in your post. And Yay for Bella saying daaa D!!! I know that just melted your heart.

ISABELLA'S PAGE said...

Dawn, I love those sandals too. Aunt Heidi bought those for her and we love them too!

Chelle, I know that is one of my favs too. Bella melts my heart daily.

Lesley said...

That is awesome Joe, errr I mean Daaa Deeee!! You must be "over-the-moon" excited and PROUD!!!!! She really is a precious little girl, but you know that already :-)

And, I have a thing for baby feet... especially in sandals!!! SO SWEET!!!!

Anonymous said...

JoeJoe!! What a precious little angel you have. I am so happy for you. No one deserves such a good life more than you do! God has truly blessed you with a wonderful wife and beautiful daughter.
And as a mother of two, and grandmother of five (yes 5, all boys!) I can declare with authority that she was definately saying "Daddy" as only Isabella can! Much love to you!

Anonymous said...

Well duhhh, JoeJoe, I forgot to sign my comment. Although you probably figured out who it was. It's me, Suzi aka Mimi aka Jeanine

ISABELLA'S PAGE said...

Thanks Suzi Q! I'm responding here because I don't know how to email you. Yes, she is my special little angel. She is such a character and that fact that she is definitely calling me Da Da is making my day, everyday! Thanks for reading my blog.