Thursday, June 12, 2008

BELLA'S NEW COUSIN...


Well, if we are not in the midst of another Baby Boom I will be suprised. Everday I hear of a New Birth Announcement. I want to announce and welcome Baby John Paul, as I've affectionately named Pope, to the World. Karen's sister Angela gave birth today to her second child and second son. Watch out Central Florida because these two young guys are going to be very popular with the ladies. My sister-in-law makes some good looking babies! Congratulations to Angela and her husband Paul for another added blessing to the Family.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

LOL!! You crack me up... "The Pope!"

Congratulations to your family on the arrival of the newest little blessing :-)

God is good!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations!! New babies are awesome!

Michelle said...

congratulations on your new nephew. I'm sure you'll have him rotten in no time.