Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Outside Boogies World


Ok, quick update on Bella. She's great. Now, on to why I'm posting. Joking, sort of. Bella truly is doing wonderful. Everyday I think how can this cutie pie bring more joy to our lives and everyday she surprises me and does. Truly amazing. Anyway, some may think I'm loony since I can't keep up with one blog but I just wanted to make a quick note, to let you all know that I've created a separate blog for my random thoughts and life. Nothing has changed on this blog. I will still blog here. I wanted to keep this strictly about Bella and it will stay that way. However, there are times where I want to discuss or post about other things on my mind. So anyway, if you so choose the link to my other blog can be found under my profile or by going to http://blessedmorethanideserve.blogspot.com/ . Have a great day!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I almost suggested that you should have a separate blog because I know you want to ramble sometimes!! And post some pics of Bella on THIS one!!!!

Lesley said...

That's a great idea! Thanks for letting us know! Surely you can post on two blogs :-)

Oh, and Dawn is right, we need some new pics of Bella... soon!!