Friday, August 29, 2008

Love Letter to My Mommy


Since my daddy let's me bang on the keyboard and he has started this blog for me I wanted to write a letter to my Mommy: (You will be amazed that a 10 mo. old can type, write, and express her feelings so well. Just Roll with me)

Dear Mommy:

I want to thank you for being my Mommy. I know at times it seems all I do is take from you and I don't thank you for all that you do for me. No one makes me laugh like you do, no one feeds me carrots as you, no one makes me laugh and jump when you yell, BOO!, I just want to thank you for all that you do.

I was born into this world to be chosen but it is you who I would of voted, to be my Mommy. You hold me tight when I'm trying to fight the sand man's arrival each night. You wipe my tears when I get scared, you put pretty bows in my hair, and you dress me like Bell Aire. You do all these things because you love me.

You are my best friend, you love to hold my hand, and it's because of these few things that you mean the world to me.

I can't thank you enough, for making my life the Best the World brings!

I LOVE YOU MAAA-MAAAA,

Isabella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MORE, BABY GIRL XOXO

Dawn said...

Awww that is so sweet! And how smart is she??

Anonymous said...

Man Joe these last two blogs entries were tear jerker's! LOVED IT!