Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Splish Splash.....


Well, I know it's been about a week since I posted and I've been getting the stink eye from my 1 devoted reader. Well, actually, I got 2 now and he thought there was something wrong with his computer since it kept showing the same information. I got the hint. That would be my dad. Bella loves her Paw Paw Fred!

Not much to report except Malibu Bella has been having a really fun summer playing in her pool. Once I figure out why our computer isn't uploading pics from our camera I will post some action shots of Boogie.

I can't wait till this weekend so I can see my Olympic hopeful in action. This girl has some strong legs that I know she'll be a great swimmer.

She looks like such a babe in her Baby Bikini. I will definitely get pics up once they are available.

and in the words of my nutty neighbor, Jerry, You have a good day or good night, which ever pertains to you!

Peace!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

There y'all are!! (Lawd, how country did that sound? lol)

I was wondering when we would get an update from Missouri!! I can't wait to see new pics of the bathing beauty!!
She is so cute :-)

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... I love getting comments!

If you and K decide to give Atkins a try, let me (and Dawn) know! We have lots of tips and suggestions that we would be happy to share. Your diet story sounds like a nightmare to me ... it sounds like y'all were doing everything right but not getting results. I've tried other "diets" too, and didn't have much luck either, which is extremely discouraging, and that is why I always gave up, LOL!!

You cracked me up with the bra thing!! You are hillarious!!!

Michelle said...

Look at little miss priss in her cute hat and sunglasses! How adorable! Looks like she loves her pool. Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Lesley said...

Last night, Suzi was reading my blog and I pointed out your comment and told her that you had a blog too!! She visited your blog last night and was so excited to see your little princess!! I'll tell her she can't be lurking around, she needs to leave you a comment!!

ISABELLA'S PAGE said...

LOL, Lesley, yes Suzi Q left a comment on an old post. Thank God they email you when people post comments or I would of never seen it. I think it was on that She calls me Daa D one. She left a great post and forgot to sign it and then came back and posted another one saying, Oh, if you didn't guess the last post was from me, Suzi. She had me cracking up.

Anonymous said...

Talking about me behind my back, I see! OH well, it's nice to know y'all have good taste in conversation. ;-)
I had to come back tonight and get a little "pink" fix. No gorgeous little baby girls around my house, although I own the sun and the moon when it comes to perfect boys. Miss Bella looks like a magazine ad, she is so precious.
Who knows, maybe one day I'll have a blog. But not until after the election, I'm too busy with my political stuff to have time for one right now.
Big hugs from Suzi Q to JoeJoe (it's alright K, I'm a 61 year old grandma! lol)

Anonymous said...

That is not Miss Bella in the pool NAKED is it? you must be slipping her some plastered chicken! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bella's getting ready for the Olympics! She's going ot make her Daaaaaa Daaaaa Da proud!

Dawn said...

I have something on my blog for you, so check it out when you get a chance!