Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..


Ok, Boogie is back on the happy side of life. It's been a relief to us knowing that she is fever free and she is slowly getting back to being Miss Funny Girl.

I was gone Sunday so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her. So Monday, Karen and Bella, met me for lunch. I was totally amazed at how much of a noticeable change there was in her. I know everyone must think I'm crazy but everything about her had grown and developed. Her hair looked longer. She has these tight blond curls now. She is looking like Shirley Temple. Even in one day she is learning new skills. I was blown away when Karen said, "Bella Clap Hands!" and she started clapping her hands. Yes, I know, it might seem like a simple thing but I was shocked.

Last night I was driving home, talking to Karen on my cell, and I could hear Bella belly laughing in the background. Then I hear Karen cracking up. Well, Bella was picking up blocks and toys with center holes and peeking through it. Sort of like peek-a-boo. Never have I heard a baby belly laugh like this little girl does. That is pure Joy!

So, we are enjoying our little girl back to good.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I am glad she is feeling better and having so much fun! It's amazing how fast they grow and learn!

Michelle said...

Awww I love that picture of her and I'm so glad she's back to herself feeling better again. I hate when they are sick.

Breanne said...

SHe is so cute!! What a blessing.